We hereby inform you that your personal information and data will be handled in the electronic and/or paper archives of Consorzio Trentino Autonoleggiatori SRL, in strict compliance with the
measures laid down by Italian law 196/03.
Your personal information and data will be kept until necessary. Data will be used to give result to the online services you've requested and to send offers in advance.
Data should be handled by our technical partners who undersigned a confidential clause, in no other cases data will be communicated or provided to third parties.
In order to make sure
that this information is handled correctly, we ask you to inform us immediately of any changes to said data.
The data and information handling as required by the above is of no prejudice to the rights granted to you by article 7 (access, cancellation, modification) of the above mentioned law.
Holder of the data processing is: Consorzio Trentino Autonoleggiatori, Via Klagenfurt, 52 - 38121 Trento.
Cookies are files which are automatically collected due to support and improve the navigation of our website. The user can decide at any time to block cookies enabling the browser
to refuse them. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on
server each time the browser requests a page from the server. There are different kind of cookies but substantially the main purpose of them is to make the website’s navigation
more efficient and to enable certain features.
Cookies permit to:
- surf the website efficiently
- avoid to insert the same information again and again (info such as user name and password)
- evaluate the use of the services by the user, due to optimize the navigation and the services themselves
- personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
There are different kind of cookies such as:
These cookies are necessary to permit the correct use of part of the website and can be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. If these cookies are not present,
part of the website could not work correctly. By default, these cookies are allowed in every Web browser. This kind of cookie is always sent by our domain.
These are used to collect information about website’s use. We use these information for statistic, to improve the website and make its use easier. Furthermore to check the correct
mode of operation. This cookie collect anonymous information concerning users’ surf activity. These cookies are sent by the website itself or by third party domains.
Third party “survey” Cookie
These cookies collect information such as keywords used to find the website, visited websites, traffic sources concerning marketing campaigns. This cookies collect anonymous
information and are sent by the website itself or by third party domains.
Third party Cookie to complement third party functionalities
These cookies are needed to complement third party functionalities with the website (for example comments forms or social networks icons). These cookies are sent by the
domains of the partner websites.
We don’t have to ask user’s consent concerning technical cookies because they are strictly necessary to make the service usable.
About other cookies, the user can decide, at any time, if consent or not, following the current law, by setting up the browser. It is also possible, at any time, to disable cookies
in the browser but consider that this could impede the user to use part of the website.
Third party websites
In accordance with article 122 comma 2 D.lgs. 196/2003 the user consent cookies by setting the browser used to surf the website. At any time the user can contact us regarding his collected data.
You can change configuration about cookies and also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking "Options", "Under the hood", Content Settings in the "Privacy" section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- in Safari you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies”